>>> The NCA State Conference Registration is OPEN –Click Here!<<<
If you are NOT an NCA member (and don’t wish to get the member discount) – you can get your login and password by clicking “Join the NCA above and making a free account by simply not paying at the end of the process. Use that user name and password to register for the conference.
Identity Statement: The Nebraska Counseling Association (NCA) is an organization of counseling and human development professionals who work in educational, health care, residential, private practice, community agency, government, and business and industry settings.
Mission Statement: The mission of the Nebraska Counseling Association is to enhance human development throughout the life span and to promote the counseling and human development profession.
If you spoke to a child in school today or billed out for one session, then you have benefited from NCA’s past efforts and your dedication will insure the future. The Nebraska Counseling Association represents all counseling professions. Your membership helps us to:
- Advocate for mental health services to improve our communities and schools
- Represent counselors from all perspectives, work environments, and philosophies
- Lobby to move legislative/regulation issues forward
- Develop school counseling standards and LMHP licensure
- Keep Nebraska’s membership cost the lowest of any neighboring states