The NCA continues to work on communication with membership. In addition to FaceBook and Twitter @NECounselingOrg we now have a some phone numbers. Our Nebraska number is 402-509-8080 and our toll free 800-758-3010. These numbers will connect you with either the Executive Director (option 1) or the current President (option 2).
Navigating the NCA website introduction video:
Identity Statement: The Nebraska Counseling Association (NCA) is an organization of counseling and human development professionals who work in educational, health care, residential, private practice, community agency, government, and business and industry settings.
Mission Statement: The mission of the Nebraska Counseling Association is to enhance human development throughout the life span and to promote the counseling and human development profession.
If you spoke to a child in school today or billed out for one session, then you have benefited from NCA’s past efforts and your dedication will insure the future. The Nebraska Counseling Association represents all counseling professions. Your membership helps us to:
- Advocate for mental health services to improve our communities and schools
- Represent counselors from all perspectives, work environments, and philosophies
- Lobby to move legislative/regulation issues forward
- Develop school counseling standards and LMHP licensure
- Keep Nebraska’s membership cost the lowest of any neighboring states